Hey there again :)
Bibi here

In my last post I talked about the work I do with AAHYA and in this post I want to focus on the importance of maintaining heritage cultures so that we do not become a homogeneous global society. There are so many key factors which will benefit us in the long run, example:
  • we do not loose cultural identity
  • being different is always good and important
  • we cant wipe out our heritage cultures as it flows in us :)
  • and to maintain good communication with our family and so that we have a wider social circle


Pakistan, Bibi Goul Mossavi 2013


At the beginning of this year, I went overseas to Pakistan and it was a great experience. I loved the local culture over there and saw with my own eyes, just how important it is to maintain local culture; as it is a truly beautiful thing to preserve :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment